Ingredients (2 servings)
- 2 Arnold 100% Whole Wheat® Rolls
- 1/3 cup kale, cooked
- 1/3 cup sliced brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. roasted red peppers, diced
- 2 oz. goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp. low fat cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange brussels sprouts and mushrooms on a baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle 1tbsp. olive oil over the vegetables, and add salt and pepper to taste. Roast in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add garlic, stir frequently to keep the garlic from burning. Add kale and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl place goat cheese and cream cheese and microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and mix until smooth.
- Spread cheese mixture on both sides of each Sandwich Thins® Roll. Add half roasted vegetables, kale and red peppers to each roll.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sandwiches for 3-5 minutes on the first side, or until browned and crisp. Once browned, carefully flip the sandwich over, and cook for 2-3 minutes on the other side, or until browned. Cut in half and serve immediately.