Ingredients (4 servings)
- 6 slices Arnold Potato® bread
- 8 tablespoons cherry pie filling, divided
- ½ cup fresh cherries, chopped
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Special Tools: 4 ramekins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cube bread and divide half the pieces among the ramekins. Add 1 tablespoon of cherry pie filling and some of the chopped cherries to each ramekin. Top with remaining bread cubes, and a second layer of cherry pie filling and cherries.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and vanilla. Pour evenly over the tops of the bread in each ramekin. Let rest at room temperature while oven heats to 350°F.
- Cover ramekins with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 20-25 minutes.